Winterize your bike commute!
Don’t let the darkness and weather drive you off your bike this winter. Both can be easily overcome with the right equipment, clothes and attitude.
Join Cascade Bicycle Club to learn the basics of great winter bike commuting at a FREE brown bag presentation at Bellevue City Hall, room 1E-112 on Thursday, November 10th from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- What light systems are best for your commute
- How to maximize your visibility
- What clothing combinations work best for rain and cold
- How to keep your cargo dry and safe
- Fender options
- Wet-weather riding skills and safety considerations
- How to use transit to create a comfortable hybrid commute