Start a NEW King County Metro VanPool or VanShare and each new participant could receive a $50 MasterCard Rewards Card! Ready to get rewarded? Here’s how:
• Find four (or more) other commuters you can share a ride to work with through www.OnTheMoveBellevue.org. Metro will provide the van, gas, insurance and maintenance. Check out our commuter van starter kit for tips on getting your van on the road and a worksheet to iron out the pertinent details.
• Once all forms are received, your Rideshare Services Representative (RSR) will walk you through the rest of the process and help you get your new group on the road!
• After the formation process is complete (usually 2-3 weeks), your RSR will schedule a time for the van to be picked up and give your group instructions on how to redeem their $50 MasterCard Rewards Card!
• To be considered a participant of a new group, the participant must be listed on the Statement of Understanding signed upon pick-up of the van. Anyone joining the group after this time will be considered to have joined an existing group.
• Participant must have a completed Metro commuter van program application on file with Rideshare Operations.
• Participant must not have participated in any commuter van program within the past three months prior to starting a new Metro commuter van.
• If an existing van splits into two groups, only the new participants of the new group who meet the criteria above will be eligible for this promotion.
• Promotion is only for New King County Metro vanpool or vanshare groups that start between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
More rideshare promotions can be found at King County Metro.