The Seahawks are poised for another great season, and they can’t do it without you! To make sure you get to the game without getting stuck in traffic or a stadium parking lot, try taking transit to the game!
• If you’re heading across the lake from the Eastgate Park & Ride you will enjoy 20 festive minutes with fellow Hawks fans on Sound Transit Route 554 before arriving at 5th and Jackson, which is a short walk to the stadium. The 554 departs Bay 3 (I-90 Expressway Ramp & 142nd Place Southeast) every 30 minutes. After the win you can catch the 554 for your return trip from 5th and Jackson. Regular adult fare: $2.75 (each way).
• Metro Transit will operate Seahawks game day shuttle bus service from three locations: Eastgate Park & Ride, South Kirkland Park & Ride, and Northgate Transit Center. Fares will be $4 each way, or $8 round trip. Bus service generally begins two hours prior to kickoff and ends 45 minutes prior. Please note that service is only available for weekend games. Get more info on game day transportation straight from the Hawk’s mouth.
• You can also catch Metro Route 271 from Eastgate Park & Ride or the Bellevue Transit Center to the University of Washington, where you can use your ORCA card to seamlessly jump onto Link light rail to the stadium. Sound Transit’s website has fare and schedule details.
Remember, Seahawks game days are busy for all downtown buses. A couple of things that help the offense run more smoothly are patience and an ORCA card:
• Post-game traffic can clog the streets. Please be patient and remember the bus will eventually come.
• When making the play call to ride the bus, also remember that an ORCA card will not only save you money by letting you transfer between buses, but also speed up boarding. If you will be paying your fare with cash try to have exact change ready. There are many places to get an ORCA card. You can purchase one at the Bellevue Transit Center vending machine on the north sidewalk, or at other participating retail locations, as well as by mail. Here’s the playbook on getting an ORCA card.
If you’d like help planning your route or need additional information, fill out an online commute inquiry form or send us an email. Some great resources for trip planning are trip planners from Sound Transit and Metro; Puget Sound Trip Planner App; OneBusAway; City Mapper; and Google Maps.
-Choose Your Way Bellevue Staff