Just where will you be able to take the Light Rail in and out of Bellevue? And when can you plan that trip? Let’s take a look at Sound Transit’s resources.
Sound Transit Stations Map
- South Bellevue Station at the site of the current South Bellevue Park-and-Ride
- East Main Station at the 112th Avenue Southeast and Main Street intersection
- Bellevue Downtown Station at Northeast 6th Street near the Bellevue Transit Center
- Wilburton Station with access at Northeast 8th Street and 116th Avenue Northeast
- Spring District/120th Station between 120th and 124th Avenues Northeast
- Bel/Red/130th Station between 130th and 132nd Avenues Northeast
The construction phase is in full swing and planned to be completed in 2022. Testing and pre-operations should leave us riding the light rail in 2023! You can stay up to date by subscribing to Sound Transit’s East Link updates.
To see a complete list of Eastside station locations, see Sound Transit’s website.
-Choose Your Way Bellevue Staff