It’s ba-aaack! King County Metro’s Just One Trip program is here again to reward you for changing just one trip (or more!) to an alternative mode to driving alone. It’ easy to get started:
- Head to JustOneTrip.org and sign up for this year’s program. Signing up lets the team know which mode you’re interested in trying out or doing more of – transit, biking, walking, carpool, vanpool, etc.
- After signing up, you’ll be mailed a reward to help you on your way. New this year: if you already have an ORCA card but can take transit more often, the team will load an e-purse value on your existing card rather than mailing you a new one!
- You’ll also receive a $100 Emergency Ride Home code to use in case something unexpected happens, like getting sick at work.
- Within two weeks after receiving your reward, make the effort to change drive-alone trips.
- Just One Trip will email you a short survey to learn how things went for you; when you finish, you’ll be entered into a grand prize drawing for a $250 grocery gift card!
-Choose Your Way Bellevue Staff